Change Minnesota 2019
The 2019 legislative session may have concluded without the “big” wins we were hoping for, but that just means there’s more work to do! Can you help us meet our 2019 fundraising goal so we can continue our work?
What are we working on?
- Expansion of access to medical cannabis for some of Minnesota’s most vulnerable patients;
- Adulterant screening legalization to ensure those ingesting illicit substances are doing so in a safer manner.
- Ensuring the discussion on ending cannabis prohibition includes our “One Minnesota” agenda.
- Supporting our allies in holding pharmaceutical companies accountable for their role in the opiate epidemic.
- Clarifying laws to ensure hemp producers are protected from unjust enforcement of controlled substance laws against hemp derived cannabinoid products.
Your financial contribution is necessary to ensure our voice is heard in St. Paul.
Contributions or gifts to Sensible Change Minnesota are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes.
Can’t afford to donate? Consider hosting a Party to End Prohibition!